Sunday, May 07, 2006

Future Posts

I am home sick today. I don't usually miss Sunday morning services and, quite frankly, I am very bored.

I have had a hard time getting back into my usual work patterns in the two months since the move, so I have decided to stop trying. Instead I am going to try and use whatever time I have available. Eventually, I am sure, new patterns will develop and I everything will be fine.

With that in mind, I intend to go back and develop some of the thoughts I mentioned in my posts about dispensationalism. I haven't adopted another perspective, or formulated one of my own, but there are themes and ideas I would like to go back to. I don't feel I'm quite done with them yet. I also intend to take another shot at developing my thoughts on faith and science. And there are some new topics -- new to this blog, anyway -- that I want to go into. These will be the sort of things you will be reading here. I started it six months ago and hoped to average about a couple of posts a month. Six months and 31 posts later I am well above that goal.

No comments: