Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Matthew Study

Last week I got a surprise comment on a post I made some time ago. At the end of 2006 I decided to do my own study of the New Testament. I made a couple of entries, covering the first chapter of Matthew and then decided to restart at my other blog. But I only got ten verses into chapter two before it was abandoned. I didn't decide to let it go, but I did.

But this comment got me thinking. I have been thinking of ways to direct my Bible study in the new year. I could at least try this again. Even if I had only written a chapter a month, I would have have finished Matthew by now. So I am going to try again. I may not get much further, but we'll see.

I am creating a link to this called Matthew. If I do more, I'll rename it.

My posts:

Matthew 1: 1-17

Matthew 1: 18-25

Matthew 2: 1-10

Matthew 2: 11

Mathew 2:12-23

No comments: